Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Occasions Catalogue = Altered Clipboard


The new Occasions Mini Catalog comes out in January and I got to pre-order some goodies including a beautiful stamp set called "Vintage Vogue" (for my Friend image) and a large Bird punch that punches out a separate twig, bird, and wing to mix and match patterns -- very smart!

I made an altered clipboard for my dear friend Grayson -- I love altering 3-D objects, they are always original and tend to have a longer shelf life than a card (or at least, I always hope the recipient gives it a long shelf life, LOL!)

Thanks for looking, and wishing you all the best in the New Year!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Oh, how cute. Altering a clipboard is on my to do list. I love the look of yours!

Maureen