Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers Cards

I had the sad task of creating sympathy cards for my two cousins who lost their father recently at much too young an age. I used the new "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set with some bits of retired designer papers to come up with these two cards.

Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Eggplant are just the right elegant color touches. To create the first card's sentiment, I layered three large oval punches and then added some vintage brads for depth. I went over the trunk and branches of the tree with my Chocolate Chip marker to make it pop out a bit. For my second card, my Mat Pack and paper piercer helped me frame the tree out a bit more.

I have some more goodies arriving in the mail any day -- taking advantage of Sale-a-Bration, going on until March 31st -- and look forward to sharing some more spring-like creations with you soon. Let me know if I can place an order for you.

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margaret, These are lovely! I'm sure they really appreciated your thoughtfulness. Hugs, You-Know-Who