Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Udderly Awesome Folder




Made this for my friend Gretchen who has a little baby girl Gracen, hence the "G" monogram. She works at (and is a graduate of) a college which has pink & green as its school colors and has the unofficial mascot of a cow. The design of the folder is from Stampin' Up! I used a plain white folder from Staples, scrapbook papers I had from several years ago (got them at Target), and a chipboard letter which I colored with Garden Green marker. The cow stamp is from Very Punny (retired) and the alphabet stamps are Whimsy (also retired). Used the SU! scalloped circle, large and small tag and 5-petal flower punches. What do you think -- will she like it??

1 comment:

Getfuzzyfan said...

I love the colors, and I think your friend will love it too!!!

I just came across your blog from another blog. I see you are a demo in Joyce's group. I am also in her group, Mary Kay Bryant is my sponsor. I live in Lynchburg/Rivermont area. It's nice to know Joyce's group is growing!

We all need to get together for a demo gathering soon.

Hope to meet you soon,
Laura Webber